Monday, May 11, 2009

Relationship Update

That's me giving my Petey a big ole kiss. He has been allowing me to do this for a couple of weeks. Especially now because Petey was recently hurt in our yard. Petey is a total defender of his property. Evidently a big, nasty animal invaded it. Daddy said it was a Nutria. Its an animal that is native to South America but was brought into our state a few years ago. Its like a souped-up Muskrat! Really big with long nails and beaver like teeth! The Nutria was found dead and Petey was beaten up! He had to have stitches under his eye and he has puncture wounds on his neck and back. He hasn't been feeling so good either. Sooo, he lets me love him. Those Nutria like lakes, ponds, and streams so I guess we have to be on the look out for more. I cannot let my Petey get hurt again. He finally loves me and I don't want to lose that!
In other news I am making friends in cyber space! I love to keep up with my Puggle Pals. Maybe someone could tell me if I'll ever get out of this chewing stage?! My latest "snack" was my mommy's footboard. It was so tasty! Also, I'm being kennel trained and I go outside to potty but I still like to sneak in a little pee-pee inside. Mommy watches me like a hawk but somehow I can out maneuver her at some point and DO IT. What great fun (She doesn't think so). What is she supposed to do to break me from these sneaky times? Help her please. She is at wits end (Again!). Just when she has just about had it I'll let her see me like I am in this bottom picture and her heart melts all over again. I'm just so precious.
Its raining outside, dark inside, and cozy, and that's my clue for a quick nap. More sniffs later, Snuggle


4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just saw you on Preston's page and thought I'd say hello! I am Bruschi the puggle! I am glad to see Petey is finally accepting you! Seems like you are going to be great buds after all! I can't wait to read about more of your adventures!

    Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Snuggle! It's Jack and Ella and our Mommy Ann (www.caringbridge.org/visit/ascarp). We love the picture of you kissing Petey....
    You are a very sweet and loving and cute puggle (hehe...though aren't we all??!!!???)
    Glad you are well and we love you
    Ella, Jack and Mommy (Ann)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Snuggle. Thanks for coming to my blog. You're so cute! So to answer your question, I'm a girl puggle, but mom says I act like a boy. She mistook me for a boy when she saw me at the pet store. teehee... My full name is Ninjaberry, Ninja for short. I'll be 12 months in a few days. I am somewhat housebroken, but I have accidents here and there. Mom tries to get rid of the wee wee pad, but then I end up going on the rug or wherever I can when I absolutely have to go. It's a working progress. I got "fixed" when I was 7 months old and it was a disaster. Mom says to make sure your parents put the cone on your head. You won't like it, but it's essential to keep you from going WILD and accidentally removing your stitches. The vet says that dogs have a high tolerance for pain, so you won't be in a lot of pain, more like a little groggy. Mom will post that incident up soon. I'm fine now. My fur has grown back and it covers my scar. I'm not calmer even though people have said you get calmer after getting "fixed." We're puggles after all. We like to have fun and go WILD once in a while... ok, so all the time!!! Hope it all goes well. Take Care. *ninja*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi snuggle my name is keiko (key-ko) and Im a puggle too!! Ive been reading your blog and I would love for us to be friends my blog is at keikofoxx.blogspot.com I hope to hear from you soon!!

    ReplyDelete