Sunday, May 3, 2009

Crowning of the Princess

My mommy finally gave up and she proclaimed me the ruler of the house! She said I am now officially a Princess! What she doesn't know is that if I find an eligible puggle boy to marry then I will be a QUEEN! But thats pretty far done the road unless of course she has me fixed first. Thats scheduled for June. Guess I'd better get to work on finding Mr. Right Puggle. Princess is ok though. I still rule things. I do get into a lot of mischief but I can get around that. All I have to do when I've been bad is look up at her and beg to be held and cuddled. She falls for it EVERY time!
Yesterday was pretty miserable. I had to stay locked up in my kennel for a long time. Mommy went to a family reunion and dog children were not allowed. That crowd sure missed out by not letting me and Petey attend. We sure could have ramped things up a bit for those old people.
Its nap time and I'm sleepy. Heck, I got up this morning at five o'clock and haven't slowed down until about 10 minutes ago. Yawn. Excuse Me! Better go rest up for more adventures. Licks & Sniffs, Snuggle

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming a princess!

    You need a princess dog shirt to let everyone know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am Mr. Puggle, but I don't know about Mr. RIght Puggle? I AM royalty but only on the south side of chicago. :) Glad you didn't get sick after eating the aspirin. Great job stealing the bed. I do that too, only i steal it from my humans. muhahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Snuggle:
    Thank you (and your owner) for signing my Caringbridge sight with birthday wishes for Jack and Ella!
    You are a very pretty princess! Snuggle is indeed a great name for a Puggle! Puggles are the greatest dogs in the world!!!!!
    Our mommy (Ann--whos site you signed) bought us from a breeder in Roaring River (www.healthypups.com)
    Actually, last week when we were at the doggie park we met another puggle (baby) from the same place with his owner and we are pretty sure it is our baby birth brother!
    Good luck on those last shots! I'm sure you will do fantastic!
    You take care, friend!
    Love
    Your friends, Jack and Ella (and our mommy Ann, Too!!!)
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/ascarp

    ReplyDelete