Sunday, April 5, 2009

All Tired Out

Wow, we are BOTH tired. Petey got tired because he ISN'T a puppy and I got tired because I AM a puppy. Go figure. I've been calculating and I think I'm good for about an hour and a half before I conk out. Petey just likes to do NOTHING but sleep. I'm sure I need lots of sleep because I'm growing fast now. My legs are longer and I can jump up and prop on the window sill to see outside. That's where I want to be! I keep ringing that bell to go out. Then I go WILD! What fun! Don't know why my mama Joan is losing weight when I am gaining....we both run the same amount! She says Petey is her smart baby and that he has the right idea and one of these years I'll probably agree but right now its just too much fun to discover pine cones, and sticks, and bugs, and flowers, and statues, and rocks....well, you get the idea...Anyway, I'm in my mama Joan's lap and trying to eat the keyboard again while doing this blog and she says I have to get down...more later, Snuggle


1 comment: