Friday, April 3, 2009

April 3, 2009

Well, I thought if I played with Petey's stuff and tried to sleep in his bed that he might like me more. WRONG. He doesn't want me to share anything that is his. I can't help it if I like his things better than mine. He just goes around the house looking sad and miserable. If he would just play a little bit I think he'd feel better...but, what do I know...I'm just a puppy. At least my mama Joan is proud of me for ringing the bell when I want to go out to potty...if only I could remember to do it every time...and, they don't know it but I saw her and daddy Robert laughing when I kept ringing it last night over and over and over...hey, it sounds fun. Gotta' go chew on a door stop or something. Later and Lots of Barks, Snuggle

No comments:

Post a Comment