Friday, April 3, 2009

April 3, 2009 from Petey

That girl dog isn't looking (for a change) so I'm going to give you guys MY side of things. She is an INTRUDER and has completely changed this household. She just wants to run through the house at a hundred miles an hour and get my stuff and mess up my bed and run up to me and look at me with big ole puppy dog eyes. I'm just too old to put up with this stuff. I don't have the energy to keep up with her so why even try? I have been my mama's only baby for nine whole years and all of sudden she thinks its easier to hold a 5lb dog instead of her 45lb PeteyPie. I just wish everyone would leave me alone. But, I have to be diligent and guard my food. Even my food has changed! Now, its picked up if I don't eat it in a certain period of time cause they want me to lose some of my sweet meat. At least that girl dog can't get it if its on the counter! I'm so tired of all these goings on. At least its stopped raining so now I can go outside and see my girlfriends Lady and Ellie. They like my new sister. Maybe they can tell me WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment