Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April 1, 2009


I'm back and every day has seen me gain even more energy and strength. I am able to keep my mom Joan on the run. She runs to make me stop pulling on the rugs. She runs to make me stop pestering my brother. She runs to take me outside if I am about to have an accident. Boy, I love to see her run so I've gotta' keep up the good work. I get tired after awhile so I usually just wait and drop right off to sleep in the middle of an adventure. I'm afraid I'll miss something so I don't let myself sleep until I absolutely have to. I know my mom likes to get up at two in the morning so I try to wake up then and get her to take me outside. I don't know why she gets so sleepy during the day?! Petey still doesn't like me but he is only trying to avoid me now instead of barking and growling. Maybe there is hope.....

No comments:

Post a Comment